Plan 3000, a battlefield for and against blockades

Plan 3000 in the La Campana area of ​​Santa Cruz turned into a battlefield between two shock groups yesterday. Some maintained the blockade of Law 1386 and others tried to break the pressure measures.

The two sides fought hard with rocks, sticks and fireworks until they pushed back the young people who had been blocking this sector of Santa Cruz since Monday.

In the midst of the confrontation, one of the youths who maintained the blockade in La Campana reported the reluctance of blockers and damage to neighbors through the burning of a motorcycle.

The neighbors were injured first by the confrontation between the two shock groups and later by the intense gassings carried out by the police to separate the two groups.

Police intervened with the UTOP and the Neptuno, which fired jets of water to disperse the two sides and prevent them from continuing to face each other amid the streets and houses that bore the aftermath of the gassing.

You can also read:  Montero, former police chief, arrested in the Senkata case

At the end of the afternoon, the police managed to appease the two sectors.

During the night, the sector affiliated with the MAS installed a vigil on the obelisk of Plan 3000, said the party leader in that sector, Marco Fernández.

Meanwhile, a woman posing as a union member said she was against unemployment because she could not sell or earn any income in a week.

Meanwhile, the other group against Law 1386 has re-established the blockade on La Campana Avenue.

The two sectors have faced each other every day since the indefinite strike began on Monday.

In press releases, the MAS leaders pointed out to the President of the Citizens’ Committee that they were behind the mobilization. Meanwhile, Governor Fernando Camacho said the MAS was trying to split the mobilized.

You can also read:  The Ministry of Foreign Affairs dismisses Ambassador Mario Cronenbold over controversial videos in Paraguay

Regarding the facts, Vice Minister Roberto Ríos pointed out that vandalism groups want to take the obelisk and pointed out that “these groups are racist,” as noted in El Deber.

Deceased

With regard to the death of a child in the area of ​​the confrontation, the Santa Cruz Prosecutor’s Office ruled out the case.

He explained that the boy was walking in the area and passed out because he had a heart disease that resulted in cardiac arrest. The parents knew about this condition.

Prosecutor Marioly Tórrez participated in the case and denied that, according to the parents’ version, the child fainted from fright.

Police released a statement asking not to broadcast videos of a motorcycle accident as if it were during the confrontation.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here